1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 870 All American Info

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil R, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

Remington 870 All American Info needed

I am thinking of a Remington 870 Trap All American. Can anyone one in the group give me an idea of what I should pay for one in good condition? Thnaks for the help.
    Neil

If this listing puts my email in it remove the XX at the end.

2. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

Neil, I bought one about a year ago in good/excellent condition for around $900. Even at that price I feel like I got a great deal. One sold 2 weeks ago tomorrow, brand new in the box for $1,100. I think it only lasted 3 hours before it was sold. There are those who will quote you the BLUE BOOK price which I have found to be low. If you can find one for the the BB price then buy it! If you don't like it, email me and I'll buy it from you. I currently have 2, and my father has 1. I wouldn't mind having 3 or more. Good Luck.

3. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the info.
    Regards, good shooting
    Neil

4. esetter

esetter Active Member

Message Deleted by esetter

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

I have an 870 All American that is new, unfired, and in 99.9% condition. I will take $1200 for it plus shipping. It has beautiful wood as all of them did. contact me at esetter5@roadrunner.com if interested.

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Now MIA, it's easy to say yours is better, but I haven't seen pictures. For all we know your gun has realtree camo finish! But just in case you do have one I better raise my price too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.