1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REMINGTON 700 TACTICAL .308 TRADES WELCOME

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jdlovejoy4, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

HEAVY BARRELED .308 BOLT GUN BY REMINGTON. BUILY ON THE ROCK SOILD 700 ACTION. TRIGGER PULL IS SET A A CRISP 1.5 LB EVERY TIME. BARREL IS FREE FLOATED IN BELL AND CARLSON MEASALIST STOCK. GUN ALSO FREATURES AN EXTENDED FLOOR PLATE AND COMES WITH A TACTIAL LEGGED VERSA-POD BI-POD THATS BEEN THREADED AND PINNED TO STOP SIDE TO SIDE MOVEMENT. LASTLY ON TOP IS A BADGER ORDNACE PICATINNY RAIL BASE. ALL FOR $1,000 OR POSSIBLE TRADE FOR OTHER FIREARMS ONLY. LOOKING FOR AN AR-15 PLATFORM, BUT ONLY WANT A BUSHMASTER. YOUR GUN MUST BE SUPER CLEAN AND HAVE SOME ROUNDS OR ACCECORIES TO GO WITH IT FOR A STRAIGH TRADE. I HAVE WELL OVER 1,6OO IN THIS BUILD SO I'M GONNA LOSE SOME CASH BUT I'M NOT GOING TO TRADE FOR A BEAT UP ANYTHING. CALL OR TEXT FOR MORE INFO. NO OFFERS OF CASH UNLESS ITS 1,000 DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I DO HAVE ABOUT 350 RDS OF AMMO I WILL SELL TO PERSON THAT BUYS THE GUN OR WILL TRADE FOR 223 OR 9MM THANKS JOSH 330-705-8757

2. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Don't like DPMS?

4. Codebrown

Codebrown TS Member

0   0   0

That rattlesnake logo does look cool, but I like Noveske's cross and Spike's Tactical "Calico Jack" logo's better . . . I hate KAC's goofy shield/sword/battleaxe/helmet thing, but I like their stuff - the only Bushmaster the "cool kids" play with nowadays is the ACR!

5. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

OTHER TRADES WELCOME I'M IN THE CANTON, OH AREA

7. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Trade for 4x4 Truck or SUV

8. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

If your interested in selling your ammo separate, let me know. I'd be interested.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.