1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 700 Custom Heavy barrel .260

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Jul 31, 2013.

1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is a custom stainless barreled .260. The barrel is a Lilja and is 24 inches long. Heavy contour. This rifle weighs 11 pounds. the trigger is wonderful and breaks crisp at 2 1/2 pounds. Feels like less! H&S Precision stock.

You will have to get to 300 yards before a group develops as at 100 it shoots 1 hole and at 200 it's a bigger hole.

Gun shoots less then 1/2 MOA More like 1/4 MOA. I have shot it to 600 and was able to shoot 1/2 moa or less. Comes with Leupold bases and rings.
    This is the perfect platform for a guy who wants to get serious about shooting long range. I have fired 120 rounds through this barrel and the action was new when I had it built. This is NOT a hunting rifle to be packed unless you bring along a guy to pack it for you. Great for a stand hunter or F=class type guy or just anybody who loves to be able to ding a gong out to 600 Plus yards!

The barrel and the stock and action cost more then I am asking for the gun. You are getting the work done for free.

1000.00 Firm plus freight.

Possible partial trade for 10ga auto loaders. Pictures to those who are serious.

Search tags for this page

260 barrel for rem 700

260 caliber rifle heavy barrels
260 heavy barrel target rifle
260 remington heavy barrel rifle
custom 260 rifle for sale
custom remington 260 for sale
kimber 260 rifles heavy bareled
remington 700 260