1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington 700 collectors

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ClaySmoke, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

0   0   0

Only one I've seen sell was on gunbroker back in may. It sold for $800. I think that's about where the market is on them. I haven't seen collectors after these later model guns, at least not yet anyways. Hope this helps. Garrett

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Although scarce, the caliber IMO does not increase the value. I see them sold on other forums for 650-850.

Nice dog killer. If the bolt has a J lock deduct 25 to 35 dollars. Somehow the J lock is unpopular.

HM

3. SPW895

SPW895 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I had one of these when they first came out. It was a very accurate rifle. I was always a fan of the .222 Rem. It was one of my favorite prairie dog guns. As the dog hunting evolved we did less shooting from a bench so a lighter gun wsa more desirable. I can't tell you what the current value is as I sold mine 6-8 years ago to buy a Sako 222. Good luck Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington model 700 collectors forum