1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 552 Speedmaster .22 S, L, LR (SOLD) PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lwr_, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For Sale: Remington 552 .22 Short, Long, and Long Rifle. Outstanding condition, includes a 4X32 Simmons scope. The 552 has a reputation of being very well made and accurate. Check out the pictures, what you see is what you get. Asking $295.00 including shipping to the 48. Trades considered. Contact me via email or PM with interest and questions.

SOLD pending funds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

0   0   0

I had one many years ago. Shot a ton of all three types of shells. Shot mostly shorts as I could buy more on paper route wages. Sparrows on my grand mothers farm hated me. Never a problem. My only complaint, it was hard to clean. Great little rifle. Jimmy Borum

3. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

I got mine when I was 9 years old. two years of lawn mowing money. My dad would pay me 10 cents per bird (Barn Swallows)nesting in the Dairy Barn. I was not allowed to shoot them in the barn so I had to learn how to shoot them on the fly. Little did know how much this would help me in trap shooting later in life. I still have the 552 and never had a jam. With the price of shot shells I may have to go back to Barn Swallow shooting. Storeman

4. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sold pending funds. The early 870 is still available.

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Let me know if the deal falls thru.
    Rooferbob

6. archangel

archangel Member

0   0   0

Darn wanted another. mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page