1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 3200

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Has anyone ever scene one with a silver colored receiver instead of the blued receiver?

2. Ray Zeilinger

Ray Zeilinger Member

I have a 3200 Competition Trap with a silver finish that I purchased 4 years ago. I was told that it wouldn't have come that way, but whoever refinished it sure did a great job. It is really a gorgeous gun..

Ray

3. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

Have seen a couple chromed/nitrided....obviously aftermarket since Remington only did them in blue. Looked OK.....not to my liking but to each his own.

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

It's a custom finish. There are several outfits that will apply almost anything to these guns. The oddest I've seen was a powder coated finish in silver-gray hammertone. It loked like my old milling machine!

5. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Cabelas in rogers, mn has one with it on it. I was told it was factory but found out later they only did blue ones so somebody added it later. To bad too, they ruined it, it doesnt even match where they did it. Oh yeah, the best part- they want $4500 something for it, yeah right. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.