1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington 3200

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lewis singleton, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewis singleton

lewis singleton TS Member

looking for parts for updates for remington 3200.
    does anybody do repair work fair prices.
    I live southbend ind

2. tom90T

tom90T Member

I also agree that Laib's is the place to send your 3200. I recently sent mine in for a repair and I also had them do the forearm update and they did a great job for a very fair price. They also go over the entire gun and inform you of any recomemded replacement parts. When I got mine back it was like new. Pat Laib is a great guy and so are all of his employees.
    tom90T

3. prairieviper

prairieviper Active Member

You could also contact John Mann (Remington gunsmith at The Grand) at: Mann & Son Sporting Goods, 515 West Water Street, Pinckneyville, Illinois 62274, Telephone# 618 357-2911.

4. GJB02

GJB02 Member

I sent my (new to me) 3200 to Laib's Gunsmithing last spring. Inspected, cleaned, lubed and replaced worn parts. Like new when I got it back. Great service and price. Would recommend them to anyone. They do have a website. It doesn't look right but it gets you there.

GJB

http://d14729694.u169.worldispnetwork.com/index.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.