1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington 3200 upgrades

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cbxchris, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I have been inquiring about a 3200 and I am not able to handle the gun myself. The person knows very little about the gun. Is there some defining stamp or mark to indicate that the upgrades have been done. Where would it be located and what was involved in the upgrades. How does everyone feel about a 12 yr old daughter handling this gun (with tubes) to learn skeet. Not petite at all, a very athletic 135 pound princess determined/competitive as hell about anything she does. Thanks for all your help!! Chris

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Look at the breech face, if it has 2 allen screws, its been updated. There also should be a "." in b/w the OU and serial # on the bottom, but thats easily faked to pass off a non-updated gun as updated to a less than knowledgeable buyer.

The 3200 w/ tubes is alot heavier of a gun than I'd want to be starting someone out with, esp a 12 year old. I'd guess bone stock that gun would be around 9lbs w/ tubes, and extremely front heavy (my buddies balances about 4" in front of the hinge w/ tubes).

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

cbxchris, would you be the proud owner of a 6 cylinder, twin cam shaft drive Honda?

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Leo,

Other than the fact that CBX's are chain drive!

[​IMG]

ss

5. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I was afraid it might be to heavy. Thanks for the info on the updates. Sure do have a really modified cbx. I at one time had 9 but have only the one now. In all honesty I never thought I would be willing to sell it but I would. I have just lost interest. To many friends dead from idiot drivers and with my motorcycle background I probably should be dead myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.