1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 3200 updates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 4andy10, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Does anyone know roughly what it costs to do the updates on Remington 3200's? Got a as new in box 3200 skeet grade with 28 in. barrels in the family now. Thanks,Keith

2. JIM SIMS

JIM SIMS Member

LAIBS GUNSMITHING THE 3200 GURU
    JIM

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

Keith, it's worth a call to Laib, but I 'spect what he'll tell you is to shoot the hell out of the gun, and 5-10yrs, if you have some 2nd barrel problems, send it in.

The 'issue' that caused all the 'upgrade' overreaction was uncommon, and was purely owner-caused, finding a small engineering flaw and driving a truck through it.

Essentially, if you never use a cheater to put the buttstock back on, you'll never have the spreading & linkage issue that caused all the upgrades to be done.

Bob

4. mission6222

mission6222 Member

I have been shooting my 3200 for 10 years with out up grades done. have had other work done, but not upgrades. Dont spend the money till you need to. Thanks loyd

5. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

thx to everyones replies, I'll call laibs today. Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.