1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

REMINGTON 3200 SPECIAL TRAP FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by chance 75, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chance 75

chance 75 TS Member

0   0   0

GENTLEMEN,I HAVE A REM.3200 SPECIAL TRAP 30",ONLY 800RDS FIRED IN IT #OU24791.MY FRIEND PURCASED IT AND NEVER SHOT IT,I GOT IT TO SHOOT DOUBLES BUT HAD NO INTREST IN IT.IT HAS BOX IT CAME IN.THANK YOU.I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ENTER PICTURES ON THIS SIGHT BUT CAN E-MAIL them chance75@cfl.rr.com if INTERRESTED. THANK YOU DUSTY

2. 320090T

320090T Active Member

0   0   0

Updates done? Price?

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have seen this gun. IT IS NICE!!! Marc

4. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

5. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

I just added more pics for him. The full pic stream is above.

In a mail, he said he wanted $1250, plus shipping. There was no information on chokes, and the gun does not appear to be updated.

It's a beautiful, virgin, unmolested 3200.

Bob

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

So what would it cost to have the updates done? I'm assuming they need to be done before any serious shooting is contemplated, right?

7. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

I believe the rear end looks molested so I'm doubtful about the virgin status.

8. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I would never tolerate anyone molested my rear end.

9. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

well ... yeah, the buttpad has been replaced ... but nobody stuck their finger in the bolt hole. Promise. Serious. No fooling. NOT even a fingertip.

More data from him: IM & Full, 30" parallel stock.

kiv ... upgrades/updates are a somewhat complicated subject. The short version is that unless you take a 24 and a cheater to tighten the draw-bolt when/if you pull the buttstock, have Laibs do the upgrades after a couple hundred thousand rounds when they are re-building the standing breech. If you want to.

The original 3200 DOES HAVE has a design-flaw on how the head of the stock mates with the receiver. A FEW folks overtightened the stock and spread the sides, causing some FTF 'cause the trigger parts were spread out, too.

Serial numbers above (I think) abt 25,000 were updated/upgraded at the factory before shipment.

The easy, visual way to tell if it is a factory upgrade is the receiver has three pins - not the four of the early numbers.

This is a good gun at a pretty fair price, I think, unless you are shy abt the updates.

Bob

10. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

If you are considering a 3200, but shy abt an un-updated 3200, call Pat Laib in Spicer #1-320-796-2686 and put the question to him.

What Laib does not know abt 3200s can be writ in a matchbook cover ... in Magic Marker.

Bob

11. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

I did call Laibs' concerning updates. I have a first year production that is not updated. Tom Turner told me that all 3200's did not necessarily need to be updated. A lot of butt stocks apparently were tightened up too tight, which seemed to be the main cause of the splitting. I have since read somewhere that 5 lbs of torque is recommended for a 3200 stock.

Having said that, if I had one that I planned to shoot a lot and it had a really nice piece of wood, I would have Laib's do the updates, (they do more than Remington did, Remington did not update the forends). Might just save a nice piece of wood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
price of remington 3200 special trap
remington 3200 for sale

remington 3200 special trap

remington 3200 special trap for sale
remington 3200 special trap stock
remington 3200 trap special