1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 3200 Skeet Set 28 (SPF)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Phoebus, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Hey Guys
    I have a great deal on a 3200 for anyone looking for a skeet gun.This 3200 comes complete with factory updates. Full set of fitted subgauge tubes and adjustable butt blate.( I believe the tubes are old school Briley but they are not marked. Regardless they fit like a glove and all shoot consistantly well.) Also included is a well used Anvil case that has done its job in protecting the shotgun. The wood has been upgraded and shows well. There are no checks, cracks, or repairs on the wood. There are MINOR dents and dings. The gun locks up tight and is in excellent mechanical working order. There is some bluing wear as is normal for a gun of this age. Also included is a retro tube hammer/extractor. The key to the case is in it. LOP=14.5" but could be changed by changing the recoil pad. Drop at heel is 1.5" but again can be dialed in using the adjustable plate. All serial numbers match. Shipping is not included. Shipping costs will be determined with the successful buyer. The price is $1,650.00. I will take a money order. certified check, or personal check if you want to wait for it to clear before shipping. It will ship from my FFL to yours if outside of North Carolina. I'll pay my end you pay yours.

Thanks for taking a look. If you have any questions, just send me a PM. My best to you.

Michael.

phoebus_2010_090624.jpg

phoebus_2010_090625.jpg

phoebus_2010_090626.jpg

phoebus_2010_090627.jpg

2. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

All PM's answered.

3. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0