1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 3200 Release Trigger?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dgoron, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgoron

dgoron Member

Where can I go to get my Remington 3200 trigger converted to a release. Some I have talked to say a good reliable 3200 release trigger cannot be done. Anyone do a good reliable one? --Thanks---Dave

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Gary (?) Roman in Kentucky.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Gary Roman is the choice for a reliable 3200 release trigger set..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Phillip Crenwelge <a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view┬Ąt=Phillips.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> Does a great Job !!!!!!! Not only that but if you have Him do just a release Pull, ( Bottom barrel first ) He will tell you that if you switch the Barrel selector lever to Top barrel first both barrels will shoot Pull Pull

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Crenwelge and Roman are both good. Gary makes a silent release, no click to set, while Phils is audible. The price difference used to be significant so check them out.

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

How about 1100 release triggers??

FR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.