1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REMINGTON 3200 COMPETITION $1600 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WWIIK98, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWIIK98

WWIIK98 TS Member

0   0   0

I am offering a Remington 3200 Competition for sale. This gun is used of course and has a few dings in the wood and blue ware on the under side from handling. I am not a 3200 expert but do know this gun has had two updates. I was told that if there are two cap screws under the bottom barrel at the breech that is a factory up date. It does have the two cap screws and will post a picture of that. The second I had done which is I upgraded the forend with heavier iron to protect the forend wood from cracking. It has 30 inch barrels choked full on top and imp mod on the bottom barrel. Gun seems to be nice and crisp and tight. Has a decelerator recoil pad installed. It measures 14 3/4 from the face of the trigger to the middle of the recoil pad. I am asking $1600.00. Shipping will be from FFL to FFL. Local pickup possible but FFL paper work and taxes will apply. Northwest Iowa. Shipping will be cost of shipping only no handling charge. Thanks for taking a look. Marv

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bluedotman