1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 3200- 1 of 1000 Trade?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ukwildcat, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Member

Remington 3200 1 of 1000 as new, shot 25 times includes green hard case and hang tags and instruction book. Looking to trade for quality trap or sporting clay gun. Possible sale, please make realistic offer. Thanks

Jeff Dean

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Jeff, please provide details, i.e. barrell length, M/C or straight stock, factory upgrades, degree of choke, picture/s, etc.

I may be interested in making an offer. Thanks

Guy Babin

PS Email sent

3. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Member

It is a trap gun with a M/C stock 30 inch barrels Factory Improved Modified and Full. It has been updated and is just as it came from the factory. This gun has been shot 25 times since new. I bought it at the Grand many years ago. I have the factory green hard case, hang tags and treated paper wrap, also instruction book. I will have some pics as soon as I can get them taken. Will send pictures upon reguest

Thanks

I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how.

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

You have mail Jeff and phone number provided, please contact me.

Guy Babin

5. -3200

-3200 TS Member

I am interested. what are you thinking is a reasonable offer. I have a 1-1000 3200, but think I could use two. Is the stock natural or cast for a right hander? I'm a lefty. Another question, why would the gun be for sale after you shot it only 25 times, or why did you shoot it at all? How is the wood for beauty, some were outstanding and other like mine is only so-so.
    I do have a berretta 687 Silver Pigeon IV that I might be willing to part with.
    Please send pictures

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.