1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 31 sight ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshootin hippie, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Picked up a 31 TC last week and was wondering if the front sight is original. It has a round sight that looks to be a brass post with a red insert outer protion. Dunno how to post a pic of it, but was wondering what kinda sight they had on em. Thanks in advance. Has the usual silver center bead.

2. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

My 31 TC looks like that also,but it has a simmons rib on it, Dan Witcher

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

My 31 TC which is a late model, has a round silver metal front sight and middle bead.I believe there were three models of the 31 but don't think what you have sounds like an original bead.

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Bridger, mine might be an early model, with serial number 76941. I don't have a way to look the year of manufacture. It looks to be original to me, but was just wondering. The vent rib is a part of the barrel, not an add on.

5. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Try this site to date your M31-TC.

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.