1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington .22 jet ammo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gun fitter, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

If anyone is interested I had to take some .22 jet ammo instead of cash for a payment on work performed. It's the economy. I am now the owner of 5 boxes of new original issue Remington factory new 50 round boxes. I figure I have around $400 in them and I know it's a bit to much so I'll take reasonable offers.

PM me Joe Goldberg

2. gsshack

gsshack TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent. Steve

3. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

0   0   0

I can still get new .22 jet ammo for less than $40.00, although it is not Remington. I can offer you $200.00 if your interested for the five(5) boxes of the ammo.

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

DAMN, I got a small fortune in my reloading room.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Dang, I'm not real familiar with this cartridge but they must be gold dipped. The prices you fellas are talking is nearing .50BMG range. At $400 for 5 boxes would you be shooting this old ammo or just collecting it?

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

I reload it and do have factory ammo. I don't think I will be shooting any factory ammo, reloads only now. Haven't shot it in years but it a loud gun to shoot. Its a 357 necked down to a 22.

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

when you do not reload or know how to make your own brass by reforming other cases, this is what you are looking at for Rermington factory ammo.Jeff

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Necked down .357. Hmmmm, sounds interesting. I know they have a barrel chambered for .22 Jet for the T/C Contender which i have. How does it perform ballistically and what is it used for? Varmints i suppose?

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

10. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

This was a tough one to many offers. Sold to first acceptable offer. Thanks everyone.

Merry Christmas

Joe goldberg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
22 jet ammo

22 jet ammo for sale

22 jet ammunition for sale
22 rem jet ammo
22 rem jet for sale

22 remington jet ammo

22 remington jet bullets