1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 Trigger Tune-Up?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by daptrap, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daptrap

daptrap Member

Looking for some suggestions as to the best way to get a trigger assembly for a Rem 1100 as "slop free" as possible. Anyone out there have a tried and true method or suggestion. Thank You!

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

yes.. i send it to Phil Crenweldge of Dr. Phils gunsmithing. He will make it as good as it can be for a very fair price. He fixed at least 3 of mine over the years and they were as good as any of my Timmney after market all steel triggers. I do not know what he would charge but he used to charge be 10 or 15 dollars at the trapshoots. He would hone sear/hammer and put a better trigger spring in them. Everybody that ever shot those triggers always commented on how nice they were.

3. daptrap

daptrap Member

Would you happen to have a tel # for him?
    Thanks,
    Don P

4. THE POSTMAN

THE POSTMAN TS Member

Don P

His cell phone# is (210) 313-5988.Look up Phillips Gunsmithing on the internet and you can get info on his location be able to send him an E mail.

Hope this helps.

Wilbur Poston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1100 tune up

remington 1100 tune up kit

reminton model 1100 tune up