1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 trap Left Hand f/s S/E Penna.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by powderburn, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Good ole 1100's. Nice trapgun!

2. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

pokerdand,
    Nice looking gun, if I didn't already have a lefty it would have my attention. Just wondering if you have any extra barrels for a LH 1100? I'm looking for a 30" modified, or remchoke barrel.
    Thanks,
    Mark

3. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

I'm interested!..send me a PM...

4. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

sent a PM

5. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

pokerdand,
    Trade? Not me, I was wondering if you had extra LH barrels.
    Mark

6. daptrap

daptrap Member

0   0   0

Just worked with pokerdan on another gun. Smooth deal.A pleasure to deal with!

Don P

7. tomward

tomward TS Member

0   0   0

Any info on the barrell, bore and choke? Thanks, Tom

8. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

Have been using single-shots, over/unders, and side-by-sides in trap so far and have no experience with a semiauto in trap.

What would be the main role of a Remington 1100 with fixed full choke in trap shooting ?

Is it for shooting doubles ?

Or do folks use it for singles and expect the semiauto action to absorb some of the recoil ?

Or is it for folks who shoot an 1100 for hunting and other purposes and want the same familiar action in their trap gun ? My sons shoot Benelli semiautos for everything including trap and that is their reasoning.

How does the Remington 1100 Trap model compare to the Remington 11/87 for the same purpose ?

Again, not being negative at all. Just wondering about the role.

Am left-handed myself and could be interested in this gun.

Hammer

9. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hammer: Most shooters I know, stay with Full choke from 16yd to the 27yd line. Can be shot in doubles, but some shooters like a more open choke for the first shot. I would buy it. Fun gun to shoot. Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.