1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 trap for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi, I have a 30 inch barrel a 28 or a 26 incher. take your pick. This is a new style 1100 with the Gold trigger. The action itself is a Sporting clays action that I bought because it was nearly new. I still hav ethe 28 inch barrel but I sold the sporting clays woood. The trigger has been reworked and it is awsome. That was done by Dr. Phil. I don't have a trigger scale but it's about 3 1/2 pounds and it all goes at once. I really like the trigger. Anyway, The stock can be a MonteCarlo or a Straight trap stock. Whichever you prefer as I have all diffrent kinds of wood. I will set it up with a trap wood and the barrel of your choice for 650.00 OBO The gun will have wood that is either new or nearly new that looks new. Jeff Please referenece Newer style 1100 in the reference area of your e-mail. I have a bunch of stuff for sale. sx1jeff@yahoo.com

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Jeff...got the SX barrel and K 80 wood. Thanks!! Have you shipped the receiver to Doug yet?

Ken

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Jeff,

I just sent you an email. I'm interested in some 1100 wood. Thanks.

Porcupine

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

5. JonP

JonP Member

Do any or all of the barrels have choke tubes? Would you sell WITHOUT sock and forearm? - if so, how much?

Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.