1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 TA Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Flash0507, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash0507

Flash0507 TS Member

What would you pay for a Remington 1100 TA Trap new in the box? These guns were made from 1979 through 1986. It has the high stepped rib on it. Has orginial box and all the paper work, the barrel has never even been on the reciever yet. The only thing I didnt like was that it doesnt have a monte carlo stock. I went and looked at it today. The gentleman wants me to make him an offer on it. I dont think the blue book does justice. It says its only worth $410 and I cant hardly believe that, A new Remington 1100 Classic Trap sells for $905 and I think this is a much nicer gun than those. Any helpful info will be appreciated. Thanks

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

If it is brand new in the box and never been fired ... compared to current Classic Traps I have recently seen on the shelf ... if your going to give him dollar for dollar of what a new one would be ... $750 ... but if my memory is more than just sometimes right but mostly wrong I think some of the things on that gun have been changed since the 80's.

Offer him $500 and if he takes it you both come out happy.

3. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

give him what ever you want, I will give you 800 for it.

Jason
    217-971-8585

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1100ta remington
remington 110 ta trap
remington 1100 ta

remington 1100 ta trap