1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by viscountn, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viscountn

viscountn TS Member

0   0   0

I just purchased a Remington 1100 Competition to shoot 12 gauge skeet, and I got the adjustable comb because standard stocks have too much drop at comb for me. The Remington factory adjustable comb still does not have enough rise for me, so unless someone has a better idea, I am looking for a new/as new trap stock, Monte Carlo, to replace the factory stock. Wood, either an undamaged paint grade stock, or very high grade stock and matching forend. Around 14 1/2 inch lop. Private party or dealer. Cash or trade.

Mark

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Remington Monte Carlo stock for my 870 Wingmaster, if you find what you are looking for, I would be interested in purchasing your stock..Thanks, LarryB

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Can you put longer rods on the adjstable comb to make it go higher? HMB

4. viscountn

viscountn TS Member

0   0   0

Try http://www.gun-parts.com/remingtonstocks/ for stock selection.
    viscountn

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Any good stock man can bend the action spring tube up as well as left or right and reinlet the stock. Depends on how far you need to goas there are limitations . Mark Deprez does this. Jeff

6. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

bigbore could you please expound your your statement above of bending the tube on an 1100? I am a stock maker, but not yet ready to move into shot gun stocks. I have made many changes to my grandson's 1100 stock and am curious about the bending. How much bend, where to bend, and how to do it?

Mike

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Mike, The bending of the tube in any direction can be made until it starts to bind the spring assembly, it needs to be bent right where the tube comes out of the receiver as close as possible. Simmons used to offer the srevice on model 12's and others years ago. A call to Mark Deprez at 585-346-2425 and he can tell you the range. Jeff

8. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

Thanks Jeff.

I'll call and get that info.

Mike

9. Jimmy E

Jimmy E TS Member

0   0   0

Send me the posts that hold hold the comb and a $20 bill and I'll send you back two new higher posts machined to the same specs and your original of course. Just let me know how high you'd like to go.
    Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
remington 1100 adjustable trap stock
remington 1100 adjustable wood stock
remington 1100 stocks
remington 1100 stocks raised comb

remington 1100 trap stock

remington 1100 trap stocks

remington 1100 wood gun stocks for sale
trap stock for remington 1100