1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 Steel Release Trigger for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by joehunter, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For Sale Remington 12GA 1100 release. The trigger is a all steel frame. I am not sure who did the release. The price is firm at $175 shipped. Remove the XXX in the email.

Joe

2. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Picture of Hammer.

3. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

I need a release for a 28 gauge 1100. Is yours for a 12 gauge? Does anyone have one? Thanks Randy

4. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry, yes it is for a 12GA.

Thanks,

Joe

5. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

I believe that is a Timney prototype, especially with the steel frame. As far as I know he's the only one to ever make an all-steel frame. I had one of these at one time and it was a very good trigger. I was always sorry that I sold it in a gun.

Larry

6. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Larry, I thought this was a Timney trigger but was not sure if he did the release.

Thanks,

Joe

7. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

Joe,

Yes he did, it was brand shiny new when I got it. He said that it was something he was working on and would I mind trying it (not free, of course). It was crisp and as fast as you can make an 1100 trigger.

Cheers

8. Dan Boardman

Dan Boardman TS Member

0   0   0

Will this fit an REM 1100 Compition Gun?? I want to use the 1100 Comp for trap shooting.

Thanks

Dan

9. Dan Boardman

Dan Boardman TS Member

0   0   0

Joe - PM sent

10. gkinla

gkinla Member

0   0   0

Several years ago I bought a Sporting 28 from a poster on this site. It had the stock trigger installed. I called Allen Timney to send me a 28ga pull trigger. After I got it I noticed it had some cosmetic flaws I didn't like. Living in Los Angeles I called him and he said to bring it over and he would make it good. I got to his house in Cerritos showed him the trigger and he agreed it needed replacing. He grabbed one off the shelf and gave it to me. Looking it over, I notice it had a 12ga carrier installed on it. All he did was change the carrier from the 28ga trigger to the new 12ga trigger he just handed me. I didn't believe it...he said it would fit the narrow frame. I checked the triggers in my hand and the width looked the same. Checking the gun at home I noticed the frame was mortised to accept a standard width trigger...it dropped in the 28ga and has been working flawlessly. So armed with this knowledge I assume any 1100 trigger can be substituted by just changing the carrier. Remember this was Timney's all steel trigger, it may be different with Remingtion's trigger. gkinla

11. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dan, Sent you a PM. I am not sure it will fit a 1100 comp. It has only been in a 1100 trap as far as I know.

Thanks,

Joe

12. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Another picture. Maybe someone knows if this will fit a 1100 Comp.

Thanks,

Joe

13. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Ill take the trigger post your address to send the money.

Buddy Walters

14. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Buddy,

The trigger is sold to Dan. I sent you a email about another release.
    Thanks,

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.