1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 replacement barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jm1079, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

you can buy different barrels for your 1100 for any purpose you have now and in the future. such is the beauty of the 1100s. i have a 30 inch trap barrel, a 28 inch sporting clays and a 26 inch skeet plus a fully rifled barrel for deer hunting. FWIW. jm

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

The older trap barrels with the raised rib were considered better quality and I believe they were better made and had wonderful chokes. The Hasting trap barrel offered from Shooting Sports magizene is of very high quality with a hi rib a bit pricy new but look for a used one if advailable. Look any used barrel over closely for bulges straightness rib condition and most important in 1100 barrels is the condition of the lock up area inside the back enf od the barrel where the bolt locks into the barrel. This is where the wear occurs if should be deep and sharp in the recess not hammered or rounded or worn away. I should add that this area can be fixed welded up and recut and start a new life price is the issue and time and trouble involved. I would prefer a good used barrel and avoid the hassel myself but if I could save a old trap barrel with a raised rib for a great price I'm a sucker for projects like that.
    Happy New Year and good luck,
    Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1100 replacement barrel
remington 1100 aftermarket barrels
remington 1100 replacement barrel
replacement barrel for 1100 remington

replacement barrels for remington 1100 trap