1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 pattern quesion

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Travioli, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

I patterened my shotgun tonight for the first time and i shot two rounds on separate pieces of paper and it seems that it shoots low and to the left. Does this seem normal. i have also noticed my scores have fallen slightly. how can I get it to shoot more straight on?

Thanks,

Travis

2. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

Pat,
    The gun has a monte carlo stock. You mention tube alignment; could this have come from the factory like this or could it have been changed through use? I shoot about 2K-3K rounds a year.

3. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

4. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

Pat,
    So mine cold have been misaligned the hole time.? My average has dropped and was htinking about switching to my XT. I did however order a new 1100.

Travis

5. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I just patterned my Rem 1100 Step rib Trap gun. It has Rem chokes. Monti stock. At 30 yards its shooting 50/50 and alittle to the right. I have an adjustable butt plate so if I drop the pad that should raise the POI. I also will check to see if the choke is in crooked. Dave T.

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Why do you think dropping the pad will raise the POI? HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.