1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by John J, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John J

John J TS Member

I am needing a few parts for a couple of older 1100's including action springs and piston rings. Are there mail order sources for these items that anyone is aware of. I have looked at Brownell's site and a couple of others and cannot find these parts. Maybe I just don't know how to search. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, John

2. John J

John J TS Member

I am needing a few parts for a couple of older 1100's including action springs and piston rings. Are there mail order sources for these items that anyone is aware of. I have looked at Brownell's site and a couple of others and cannot find these parts. Maybe I just don't know how to search. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, John

3. gkinla

gkinla Member

Try the above link. It will take you to the Remington 1100 schematic and parts page at Brownells

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

You can call Remington directly (1-800-243-9700, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST) and they will sell you what you need. Brownell's is usually expensive and don't always make it clear if you are gtetting an OEM or aftermarket part. You can try www.midwayusa.com. They have quite a bit of it in stock and their shipping is also reasonable. You can try Numrich Arms in West Hurley NY. They have a lot of used parts, but since Remington has most of it available as new, it might not be worth the bother. I have also found that Gander Mountain stores, that have the gunsmith services in house, also carry a good supply of the more common parts. It's great if you need something in a pinch. I bought an action spring, forend support, and a link for a little more than Remington had them listed for. It saved me the shipping, so it was about even. Many gunsmiths will also sell the parts, if they service 1100s. There is a service center locator on the Remington website.

5. bkms

bkms Member

John,
    Go to http://www.e-gunparts.com/ find what you want there. Bob...

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

I posted here, and was pointed to PA Gun Parts from somebody thereabouts. That worked good.

PA Gun Parts
    RD 7 Box 150
    Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666
    Phone: (724) 547-3257
    Web address: http://www.pagunparts.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.