1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 parts for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Over-the-Hill, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

0   0   0

I have several parts for an 1100 that I am selling.
    1. Factory 30 in, choke tube, step-rib, .740 bore barrel w/one trap extra full flush mount choke tube. $225.00 SOLD PRF
    2. Five Angle Port extended Rem-chokes in .005, .010, .015, .020 & .025 constrictions. When used in the above barrel, you get constrictions from .020 to .040. $125.00 CHOKE TUBES ARE SOLD.
    3. Timney pull trigger. Newer style, Non adjustable. Has gold colored trigger and extended magazine release. Has been adjusted by Doug Braker. $265.00 TRIGGER SOLD PRF
    4. Older style Jack West adjustable comb stock. $110.00 STOCK HAS BEEN SOLD.

All items are in good condition. The barrel has some wear on both sides from the forearm. The bore is bright and shiny and there is no rust. The stock has a couple of small scratches, but are hard to see. E-mail me if you have any questions or need a picture.
    Thanks,
    Marion Dukes

2. Sccja57

Sccja57 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sent you an email for the choke tubes.

3. vatrap

vatrap Member

0   0   0

Please send pictures of the stck, I'm interested.

Mike

4. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

0   0   0

Mike,
    The stock is sold.
    Marion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1100 parts for sale

remington 1100 parts for sale