1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington 1100 high rib

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shaner, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaner

shaner Member

gointo sell my remington 1100 shotgun, i have it set up with a high rib barrel 30 in full fixed choke, the stock is an adjustable comb up an down not 4 way, reciever was a standard field grade high gloss finshed , forearm is from sile, comes with a timmeny release trigger and a pull from remington the original one, the rib is high 7/8th in on rear tapered to 3/4 on front double white beads non ported, it was a remington barrel also, its got a morgan adjustable pad, its a great shooting trap gun, would make a great second gun or starter gun its not a show piece its a gun to be used as i have the last 2yrs ill try an get pics out of things if there is an interest, i dont have a cam i have to use my sons phone and send them to my puter id like to sell it ftf in ohio if possible but shipping is no problem to yur FFL iam askin 600.00 for everything plus shipping if need,
    shaner6996@yahoo.com is where ill have to send pics from so email me there , but wont have pics for a day or so,ill also sell the 1100 only with out the barrel for 350.00

2. JLW

JLW TS Member

Shaner-I might be interested and would like to see pics. Please email me at above.-Thanks-Jerald

3. shaner

shaner Member

4. shaner

shaner Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

high rib for remington 1100

high rib remington 1100

high tapered rib for a remington 1100

remington 1100 high rib