1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 High Grade Stock Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mtm408, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtm408

mtm408 TS Member

0   0   0

This is an aftermarket (not Remington made) high grade stock set for a Remington 1100 12ga. It's used with a few minor blemishes. No cracks and solid. It's a longer than a standard old style plastic butt plate stock by about a 1/2" without pad. It comes with a fitted Pachmayr pad and screws. Length of pull with pad is roughly 15 1/4". The dimensions are pretty close to a standard field/sporting stock. Forend is a little wider (beefier) and the pistol grip is cut a little shallower. It's also a bit heavier. It's one gorgeous stock set. $325.00 shipped.

Stock3.jpg

Stock2.jpg

More photos available here: http://s297.beta.photobucket.com/user/mtm408/library/1100%20Stock

2. mtm408

mtm408 TS Member

0   0   0

3. mtm408

mtm408 TS Member

0   0   0

I've gotten a lot of PM questions about the dimensions and about the "refinish" comment. I believe it's a standard field/sporting stock. I've got a few 1100s that I use for sporting and I didn't notice any difference in the drop from a standard older plastic butt plate 1100 ;field stock. The pistol grip is cut a little shallower than a standard 1100 and the forend is a little wider. It's also heavier than most 1100 stocks I've run into.

The refinish comment is a personal preference. There isn't anything wrong with the current finish other than the minor blemishes noted in the photos. I just prefer a hand rubbed oil finish.

Let me know if you have an additional questions.

4. mtm408

mtm408 TS Member

0   0   0

Price lowered to $325.00 shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

high grade remington 1100

high grade remington 1100 for sale
remington 1100 high grade for sale
remington 1100 high grade stock
winchester 1100 high grade