1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 Custom Trap stock set 1500.00

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

This is a beauty that was built by Moe Bragg of Shooters Empourium in Portland, Oregon. As many of you know an 1100 will not house a soft touch due to the dimensions of the factory woood. This stock was built custom to hold a soft touch. Moe built the stock out of English walnut. It has a right hand Palmn swell and adjustable comb. This stock I suspect is too high for a gun with a standard rib. This is pretty much for the guy who shoots an add on rib or a custom high rib. I will take cash or trades of Winchester SX-1 or Beretta 303 shotguns or parts. Insurannce and freight to be paid by the buyer. The stock has no dings at all but numerous little handling marks. 1500 is half price and the price is pretty firm unless we are doing some trading of guns. e-mail me at sx1jeff@yahoo.com

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Pictures please

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Quit teasing us Jeff, lets see the goods!

ec90t

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    This post is useless without photos.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Guys my phone doesn't work as the neighbor( We think) somehow cut the Phone line doing a fence job. I will send pictures to all that inquired when I get home if the phone is up and running. I have the dial up and so no phone means no computer. Needless to say I am at work at the moment. Jeff

7. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I would love to see pics thanks.
    Don

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I can't afford it. But that sure is purty. I wonder what it feels like with trap loads? I've shot an 870 with a Soft Touch, and it was noticably lighter than my 1187.

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Makes me want to go out and buy a $500 1100! Very nice wood, indeed.

ec90t

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

The pics really don't do it justice at all. The stock is a real beauty and recoil with it is a joy. Superhandicaps and Nitro-27's feel like 7.8 oz loads. Anybody who is interesyed let me know what you might want to trade. I take Pay-pal so all you guys who want to put it in your credit card do not hold back. Anybody else gets a three% discount for cash. I just can't shoot a stock that moves. For anybody who was looking at my other 1100 high rib with the Anton stock, It is no longer for sale. Jeff

11. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Somebody ,ake ,e an offer I can't refuse. I am having a weak moment and I am thinking about buying the 3200 4 barrel set theguy has 4 sale on this web site. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.