1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by anderson6018, Aug 12, 2013.

1. anderson6018

anderson6018 TS Member

0   0   0

I've been looking for a Remington Model 1100 Synthetic for over a year. Everywhere I look, they are out of stock. Is Remington even making them? Anyone know where they might be in stock?

James

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

We shipped them 200 Auto-Busters last month and are preparing 200 more for this month. Rumor has it there will be a p.o. for 200 more next month..........

Ken Rucker.... Speedbump Stockworks

3. biercart

biercart Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

There is a new one at a store called Shoot Straight in Lakeland Florida for all that are looking for one.

4. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0

Their were 4 on Gun Broker
    Gary

5. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ive got 1 with 150 rounds down the tube. also have the Remington black case with it. has 5 briley chokes and everything else that came with it new and original box. $1200.00 shipped to your ffl. pm me if interested. thanks rich.