1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Remington 1100 12ga Magnum barrel f/s

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by headhunter, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. headhunter

headhunter Member

0   0   0

2. Night_Sailor

Night_Sailor TS Member

0   0   0

I am an experienced rifle and pistol marksman, new to Trap shooting. I have a Rem 1100 duck gun that I thought might be a good piece to use. Is this a good gun for trap? Also, it does not cycle light loads. I'm not sure if this is a problem or a benefit as I won't have to pick up hulls. Are there any recommended modifications for this gun? Would you advise changing the spring so it cycles?
  3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Up for the For Sale thread.

Night Sailor, no flame intended, but rather than hi-jack Pokerdand's thread, create a new one about using Magnum barrels. It's an interesting topic and I'm sure you'll get more responses with a dedicated thread. Good luck.

LA in MA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.