1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 1100/1187 Stock & Forend by FITASKI

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rrose, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

remdog
    Can you get the LOP down to 13 5/8? Stock looks great and if you can make them shorter it would open up an entire market of people looking for a shorter stock.
    randy

2. geterdone

geterdone Member

0   0   0

I just purchased and received my Remington 1100 FITASKI stock set and it is VERY high quality. The "soft-touch" coating is great. Soft comb and Gracoil 4-Way adjustable hardware. Hope to try it out at WGC in Wisconsin this weekend! Big improvement over the Jack West in feel and looks.

3. perazzi_01

perazzi_01 Member

0   0   0

May I be as bold to suggest its better to make them to long than to short?
    Is there a reason why they can't be made shorter by a good table saw and fine tooth blade? The reason why I say this is my LOP is very long and all my guns have a ton of ugly spacers on them. I would buy one of your stocks in a heart beat if I could get away from having to use all the spacers that I do. Its so much easier to remove what you don't need than to come up with what you don't have if you get my drift.

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Amen to what perazzi_01 said.
    Wayne

5. perazzi_01

perazzi_01 Member

0   0   0

WOW !!!! Jeff my LOP is 16 1/2 and believe me 2.5 to 3 inches of spacers is an eye sore no matter how hard you try to make them look pretty. I have one gun that has a custom stock to my LOP , the rest are eye sores IMHO. Will you have a web site soon ? , how do I contact you on or around May 10th.
    Sincerely Perazzi_01

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fitaski stock 1187

fitaski stock remington 1100