1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 11-87 sporting clays

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by linkerman, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linkerman

linkerman Member

Good afternoon all. My nine year old son has just started shooting trap with a Remington 11-87 sporting clays. I had the gun fitted at our local club and the teaching pro recommended a monte carlo stock to make for a perfect fit perfect.

I would really like to have a factory take off wooden monte carol stock for an 11-87 and I would also like to find an original set of extended chokes for the sporting clays model. Does anyone out there have either that they would like to sale?

And by the way ladies and gentlemen GREAT FOURUM.

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I HAVE 2 PORTED 1187 SC'S. ON ONE THE VENT RIB SEPERATED FROM THE BARREL. THE OTHER ONE HAD THE FOREND CRACK ON BOTH SIDES WHERE IT MEETS THE RECEIVER. BOTH THE PORTED SC BARREL AND SC FOREND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM REMINGTON ANYMORE. CHECK THE GUN YOU ARE BUYING CAREFULLY FOR THESE DEFECTS.

3. linkerman

linkerman Member

The gun that I purchased is NIB quality appears to have never been fired.

What kind of loads have you been shooting through yours?

Are there any other known problems with the 11-87 sporting clays model that you guys can tell me?

4. brian meyerhofer

brian meyerhofer TS Member

I have one that is nickel plated , barrel and receiver (very rare), it has been used for sporting and never a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
11-87 sporting clays for sale
1989 remington model 11-87 sporting clays used price
remington 11 87 sporting clays model for sale
remington 11 87 sporting clays model nickle
remington 11-87 sporting clays model

remington 1187 sporting clays for sale

remington 1187 sporting clays model

remington 1187 sportingclays