1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 105CTi?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Luckyman, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Does anyone know anything about these guns? How are they from a performance/reliability standpoint? They're sure not cheap!

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

What?

No one here has fired or actually owns/owned one of these and has an opinion?

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I have never owned one or seen anyone shoot one. I know from reading on the web that they had troubles with the first introduction. They have since put out the 105CTI II. I don't know how that went or if they fixed the problems. I was hopeful liking Remingtons and the bottom ejections on my Ithaca 37's.

4. 88oliver

88oliver Member

I have owned 2 of them at different times , they were ok I didnt have problems with them , but just did not fall in love with them and someone else wanted them so sold them.

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I would have owned one if I could have found a 30" barreled one. I don't think they made it.

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

I have one and started to have problem ejecting, buit was one of the early ones. Called Remington and sent it back and they retrofitted with all updated parts etc and it now works great. No questions asked and no charge. Took about 5 months as they had lot of them they were doing. I think this is why they came out with the II model.

Gun now is great and love it with the bottom ejecting. It is light also and very little recoil

7. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Kinda like that Beretta 2 shot abortion I think I'd wait 10 years and see if they are still around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.