1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 105 CTI II ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tv-todd, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

I know the original CTI had several issues. Is the new CTI II any better? I am a lefty so this gun would be nice in the field for me. I know where I can buy one NIB for 700.00. what do you think? Thanks, Todd.

2. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

Pass if you're smart. Remington has now discontinued this, their latest autoloading abortion. A fine old American gun company gone to the shitter!

3. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

That;s what I needed to know. had to be a reason they went from 1299.00 to 699.00 Thanks, Todd.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

The 105CTI sucks big time and it it amazes me that Remington would even try to market the gun when they do have very good autoloading shotuns with the 100/1187 design.

I am a left handed shooter also and have no problems using right handed autoloader shotguns. If you get a Beretta 391 the safety is easily reversed for left hand use and the stock can be adjusted for cast on with the supplied shims. You can also get a replacement left hand safety conversion button for the Remington M1100/1187 from Midway. I know there are left handed M1100s and M1187s but replacement parts are limited aa are aftermarket upgrades - you are better off with a right handed gun for those reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
new remingtun 105 cti 2
remington 105 cti forum
remington 105 cti ii
remington 105 cti ii discontinued

remington 105 cti stock shims

remington 105cti shims
remington 105cti vs 105cti ii
remington cti 105 for trap