1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember your hero, innocent George.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Stl Flyn, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click. He must think he is O.J. LOL

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Surprised the guy is in his right mind after being hounded by scumbags for 503 consecutive days. If he really gets a domestic violence charge ("released without charges today"), guess he'll have to carry a bow and arrow. Hang in there Zimm.

Bob Falfa
    [​IMG]

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah Jon, we all know that black kid with the hoodie was a totally innocent little boy. Could have been your son right?

(That innocent part is sarcasm for you slow ones)

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

That's right Flyn, try to keep the eye off the rock. Cops will handle that, but Good Morning America will chase it....who cares???

When will the Dems do something about the economy, jobs, and terrorist?.

Even Assad knows Spanky has no clue what he's doing.....So does the rest of world.

Fore!!!!

5. Stl Flyn

I guess Georgy is a little off his rocker after all. Poor George!

Lucky Cheney isn't still in charge, or we would have been in Syria long ago. Der's oil in dem der sands!

6. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Even Dick Cheney couldn't and wouldn't try this Syria adventure. A pure loser with almost 0% support. Cheney and Bush are looking pretty good about now...
    And regarding George Z, I'd suggest that we wait 'til charges are filed to determine what he has done wrong. Wait, what, no charges? Dang.
    And I sincerely hope you don't fault him for going armed...
    dju

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The same people that scorched GW mercilessly for going after Saddam Hussein (remember the 5 thousand Kurds gassed?) are now jumping aboard for the Nobel Peace Prize winner who wants to teach Assad a lesson for daring to cross his "Red Line".

Hypocrat or Democrite, what was it again?

HM

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think anyone here thought of Zimmerman as a hero. Victim yes. Hero no.

His wife was on trial for perjury. Imagine what she would do if...

George had a blonde woman with him in the car when he showed up at their home.

9. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Strange..........now it seems there was no gun at all...................

Just more BS for the libs and hoodie crowd to whine about.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Assad says "We thought Obama would be different, but Obama is just like Bush". Hmmm, maybe GW did what he could after all. Gitmo, Pakistan, Muslim Brotherhood, economy, jobs,...nothing has changed.

"Change". Must of been talking about the money we'll have in our wallets?

The true colors of Stl Flyn show once again.

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Flyn,

Your story is BS. Typical of your kind. Probably got it from your lib news. Try reporting the truth next time.

12. Stl Flyn

Yep, your right nothing has been allowed to change because you figure if it is a stalemate you win. Congratulations! Keep on trudging along! Keep blaming someone else.

As for George, I suppose it will be blamed on his wife when he puts a bullet through her head and her fathers, because she was to ignorant to think with her intelligence instead of her emotions. Maybe George will put one through his own too, but I doubt it. Probably thinks he would get away with that too.

Keep believing, sooner or later the truth of George Zimmerman will come out. What do you think his lawyer is going to say? Proves nothing. Oh, that's right it is on FOX, sorry I forgot. LOL

Your right, she is the lyre. She is the one making up the stories. You go George!

13. davidjayuden

What do you mean that nothing has been allowed to change? You now have ObamaCare don't you? You must be so proud that everyone who supported it now wants no part of it. Good thinking...
    dju

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    grntitan, quote: <i>"Flyn,

Your story is BS. Typical of your kind. Probably got it from your lib news. Try reporting the truth next time."</i>

Truth? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're talking about the guy who convicted Zimmerman from Day One.

Thanks. Best joke I've heard all day.

15. Stl Flyn

Georgey your my hero! LOL. I think the NRA should hire him for their spokesperson. What do you think? I am thinking that most of you that think this wacko is good for concealed carry would agree.

I figured you guys had to be getting pretty bored standing around in the circle holding each other, and slapping each other in the a$$, saying "Good One". Sure did not take long to liven up the BS line. LOL. I needed a break.

Best thing George Zimmerman could do is shoot himself, before he shoots someone else.

16. davidjayuden

Stl Cryin':
    So are you proud of your ObamaCare accomplishment?
    dju

17. Stl Flyn

Are you sure it is not you that is making your life miserable, and not someone else?

18. Stl Flyn

Wow, good one!

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

[​IMG]

What Stl has for breakfast. Every day.

20. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

AP reported the Sheriff's spokesperson said NO GUN involved, just a domestic situation where he said she said, it will have to be sorted out.

WOW the media hasn't learned anything yet!! At least the got the "color" right this time! LOL

Poor stl, spoke to soon too!!