1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember to Flush the Toilet

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I never expected to hear anything profound come out of Chris Matthew's left-wing yapper, but he was onto something great tonight. He suspects that several Democrat members of Congress will not bother running for re-election because they fear an anti-Democrat tsunami in the next election. As an example, he said that when people got fed up with Jimmy Carter, they went to the polls and "Flushed the Toilet" of Democrats in Congress.

Wow, if that's not a catchy central theme for the next election, I don't know what is. Flush, Baby, Flush!

Remember -- the only thing less trustworthy than a Republican politician is a Democrat.

-Gary

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I would say that it's dead even! Let's flush them ALL!

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Flush all of Washington DC politicians

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

At least a majority of Repubs. aren't caving in to media pressure. "Olympia Snow...she's gotta go!"

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'm in, let's get rid of both.

I christen thee... "SUPER-FLUSH 2010"

-Gary

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Nope. We need the 2nd Amendment friendly politicians to stay. Make no mistake about it.

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Its so cold in St. Louis today I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets,,,,

8. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Constitutional Amendment:

Replace all congressmen after five years.

9. dverna

dverna Active Member

I read somewhere that it is too late to vote them out, and too early to kill them all.

My doctor opens up to me. I have my yearly physical this wee and took time to have one his chats. He thinks the day will come when we will need to fight to take our country back. He is a very sensible and smart man. I fear he may be correct. Scary stuff.

Don Verna

10. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Who are we going to fight? How are we going to fight them?

11. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Chris Mathews was so far out in favor of Obama, pre-election, he got his fanny burned by NBC. Now, he is so disappointed he flames out once and awhile. Flush-baby-flush...I like it.

JON

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Chris Mathews can't make up his mind what he is.

Being a Liberal puke didn't cut it, so now he is sniffing at the neocon slot.

Screw him. At least O'Reilly stays with his deal.

HM

13. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I agree with the Dr.'s opinion. We at some point undergo a NON-VIOLENT revolution. I forsee a TAX PAYERS REVOLT. Sometime in the near-distant future we will figure out that the only way we can get back at the polititians is NOT to send in our tax funds. Just up and quit paying them......they can't jail all of us! It will quickly bring our government (polititians) around.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I agree...did you see how quickly they started ass smooching when the health insurance debaters ..the angriest that jumped right into thier stuff started demanding to be heard and yanked them back for town hall meetings ,..they realized very quickly that there is still a healthy spark just smoldering awaywaiting for them to throw a little gas on it...they realized they will be challenged by folks unwilling to be sheep any longer...

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

George, Thomas, Ben, and a lot of others went to war in 1776 because of King George's 10% Tax policy. Things have changed.......

16. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

In NJ in 1992--there was a huge tax revolt going on. At a big rally in front of the state house, there was a two story high toilet on a float. When the list of the incumbents was read and the listof tax increases was read the sound of a toilet being flushed would resonat from the toilet. This toilet if it is still around would be a great nationwide rolling banner to dump em all. By the way the governor & both houses of the state legislature were flushed.

Phil Berkowitz aka Phil from Chatham, on NJ 101.5--when I lived in Jersee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.