1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember The Lord is in Control

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by striper, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

As disappointed as I am in the outcome of the election it was and will always be out of our control.
    Daniel 2:21 - "It is He [the God of heaven]…who removes kings and establishes kings."
    Who knows what Gods plan is? Lets face it the Republican party really screwed up and now we paid the price.It will be extremely difficult for the Rep to ever take back the Whitehouse because the Dems have won the minority base big time and as the give away programs start and illegals are made legal the Reps will need some miracle to take it back

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Did the waters just part on the Rio Grande?

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Now start reading and quoting Revelations...

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I totally agree, recurvy........and to add a scripture. I plan to put on my fridge for daily reading.....

Ephesians 6:11-13 (King James Version)

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

and as for Revelation it says that many will be fooled......I am waiting for the totals in the actual popular vote to see just how many........

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Don't worry. It won't take long for everyone to see how flawed the "new economy" functions. Can't get blood out of a rock.

6. Bridger

Bridger Member

I agree,Revelations is what you should be concerned about.

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Let the end begin.

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

62,605,967 fools,,,,,,

9. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Very fitting discussion considering our country has just elected the anti-Christ to the highest office in our country. Next comes the North American Union, national ID badges (the mark), and the restructure of our monetary system to bring about governmental control over all consumer spending. Why do I feel like the Rapture is coming any day now?

10. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Don't blame God for that POS being President.

11. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

This too shall pass.

Kinda like a bad case of constipation.

12. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

At least California defeated the queer couples bill. The mosselums are dancing in the streets. Now the USA can be attacked with out fear of reprisal just like in the days of carter and slick willey. Where is our white pride day? Post-2

13. turmite

turmite Member

I hope the mods let this thread continue since it seems to be of importance to several.

I will not be the odd man out though, and ask what if there is no rapture?
    Before I am flamed by my brothers ;) please read the follow:

Matt 24:21-22
    Mark 13:26-27
    Rev 7:9

Now to really scare you. I told my wife this morning, that after watching last night I realize something much more scary that Obama winning...uh obtaining the election. The Dems learned last night how to win every time. Think about that and tell me you don't get a sick knot in your stomach!

Mike

14. KeystoneLight

KeystoneLight TS Member

Mike,

This is how Nobama obtained the election. 63 million of them.

15. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

How come we don't see people with tears and stars in their eyes (like there were last night at Obama's speech) when someone tells them about what Jesus did for them...they acted like Obama is their great savior.

Made me sick to my stomach to see that many people (like Oprah and the so-called preacher) crying their eyes out over a man. Sure wish there was a way to take snapshots of all the promises Obama has made and then play them back in 4 years. Then we'll see how much of a savior he is. He is human folks, and he will fail if he takes his eyes off Jesus.

Kevin

16. turmite

turmite Member

Hi 100,

Please don't think I was trying to argue....not the case. There are those of us that believe just as strongly that the church will go through the tribulation, though be delivered from the wrath of God.

Kevin, the reason is, they don't know him.

Mike

17. gamehog2

gamehog2 TS Member

My wife and I were talking last night that watching some of the people at the Obama speech were looking at him as though they were looking at the next savior. The title of this post is correct God is in control, but in the Bible, the US does not exist.

Don't know what God has in mind for this country, but we have sure tried to get Him out of everything and maybe He has had enough and this is the start of the demise of this once great nation UNDER GOD.

By my understanding of the Bible and the current events, it sure looks like the rapture is near and we all better be looking up.

My God Bless this country!!!!

As for me and my house, we WILL SERVE the LORD......

Darrel

18. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

BrowningGal,I don't think he is the anti-Christ because he will come out of Europe however, he may pave the way for him! An Elderly preacher told me before the election that we would either get God's mercy or his Judgement out of this. Looks like we'll have the latter! God told the people of Iseral that they didn't want Saul for a King, but they INSISTED on it, so he let them have their way and Saul lead them down a path of destruction! Obama wants free and unfetered homosexuallity(which has been the destruction of ALL societies that have imbraced it). Remember that God IS in charge, but he tempers steel with fire. Hold on for a rough time ahead(Cling to your guns and religion). You will probably need both!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.