1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember the good old days

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Remember the god old days that the trolls would deluge the site before an election and then the election was done and they would leave until the next one

Guess we trolls have gotten more tenacious at irritating us sane people

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Yeah, but

If they are gone, then we are preaching to each other and it gets pretty dull.

We need them, all of them to remind us how goofy and mentally ill they are and who the enemy is.

I for one am convinced we should no longer argue with them. Grab one with each hand and proceed over the cliff with them.

3. Catpower

Yeah Rick i will have to admit they are damn good entertainment

It just amazes me how they can make it through life with such a defective brain, but I guess that's why they need the giverment, they are incapable of the most minor things in life, they need a Nanny to take care of them

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

LOL!! Kudos to the both of you! Pestering them is a hoot!! Their ignorance is never ending!!

5. Rick Barker

I was struck by a comment made on this site by someone, when he said something to the effect that: "Liberals are a lot like a Slinky, not very practical for anything, but fun to watch, when you push them down the stairs"

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Don't know where this thread is headed, but it's off to a good start. Trouble is Rick, we're being dragged over the cliff, they're winning.

7. Rick Barker

Yes, but we take two to our one, the country is saved and so are the children.

8. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Remember to use the 6 P principle. Proper preparation prevents piss poor performance. HMB

9. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Its gonna be fun listening to the libs whine when things really get bad and they cant handle it. Bad is when they have used up all of what the givers have and they have to survive on their own.

10. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I'm about the only Troll left. There sure were some classics in the good Ol' days though.

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thankully I have CRS..and these days its not a bad thing

12. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

A picture of the good old days.

[​IMG]

13. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Whining, and not being able to handle it. Hmmm.....

14. Catpower

Well at least I reeled in the Fart Czar

15. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I finally figured out what the "GS" stands for that the super troll midalake always signs.

GS = Goober Smoocher

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

The Fart Czar always bites with that bigggggg mouth- that's why he's so much fun.

Goober Smoocher- good one!!!!

17. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rick, Things weren't so pleasant after that picture. Depression, WW1, etc.

18. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Do you guys remember what the old my city is crime infested and we ban guns mayor( Rahm Emanual) said? "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

I tend to agree with the puke this time. We are on the cusp of the next great crisis. The African born commie will have us bankrupt in short order.Not sure if it will happen before or after the UN imposed gun ban, but it will happen. When the country is in the throws of depression and there is lawlesness everywhere, take advantage. The trolls will be easy to identify.

They will be at the front of the soup lines, bitching the loudest. Remember the fat pig in Cleveland with the Obama phone? You will hear that bitch from five blocks away.The SEIU t-shirts will also be a dead giveaway.

This country was founded on Christian beliefs by white men with guns.Plain and simple.Time to get back to basics. When opportunity comes knocking, take slow steady breaths and squeeze on exhale.

Thanks Rahm.

19. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Rick Barker is correct.The only possibility for the successful re-education of a moron is continued exposure to the truth. Maybe, if the truth is repeated over and over, even an imbecile will catch on.

If not, there is always the makeshift cages and the Joe Arpio style bolonga sandwiches. Maybe we should start there?

20. oz

oz Active Member

Just think.... THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.