1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember Rudolph....A New twist!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GunDr, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

WHAT A BS POST AND VIDEO!!!!

WOULD YOU SAY ALL THE DEER HUNTERS HERE ARE BAMBI KILLERS????

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

An example of how the media giants have been subtly influencing our thought process for a long time, starting with children. In Bambi, man is an evil killer, but you NEVER see the owl pick off a baby rabbit for lunch.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wow...I would have been filming that! It must have been a beautiful site.

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

curvy, in a year you'll be able to film situation yourself.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

likes-to-shoot

"Not only your right but when you watch nature shows anymore there is a warning about graphic scenes in the program. (Nature doing what it has since the beginning of time)"

As far as I am concerned the statement in parentheses says it all. It is called reality no one in this country can distinguish between everyday reality and fantasy.

With the exception of the first three post to this thread and this one the rest were made on a very historic day in this countries history. Yet how many of you know what your children and grandchildren are being taught about this our countries history. We all know what they should be taught but are they being taught what they should.

The propaganda machine(the Media)are putting warnings of graphic violence on nature programs how long before Historic war film(I don't mean movies I mean actual war film)are treated the same way.

These film(nature and true historic film)are reality and part of life and coddling the youth and the squeamish do not teach reality.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.