1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember Jimmy the Greek?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rjdden, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

They, the Blacks use the word very fluently, but let someone from the non colored persuasion let it fly no matter what the meaning of it is or what is being said. Yo in T R O U B L E!!!!! I just can't believe the way we are headed. I can see maybe an agreement. But that means they can't use it either. I wish my health was better than it is, I'd be movin to Canada. Lots of places man hasen't even taken a step into. It seems as though we are having to go back into our history and appologize for using different ethnic agressive words such as "Don't shoot till you see the whites of there eyes." This was explained due to the fact of the using muzzle loading muskets and how accuret they were not at long dystances. But letting the bad guy get as close as he can with in 50 yards or hold until you see the whites of there eyes. The nerrator did just that, he gave this as an explnation for these words. He even said it wasn't ment as an ethnic slure. Rich.(InPeoria,Az.)

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Howard Cosell and The Little Monkey - It was the Cowboys and Redskins 1983, and Washington wideout Alvin Garrett, one of the famed Smurfs, was undressing the Cowboys secondary with his running after the catch. At 5-8 and weighing slightly more than Sarah Jessica Parker, he basically skittered all over the field. Howard could nothing but exclaim in admiration, "Look at that little monkey run!" I guess waterbug, squirrel, and jackrabbit were taken. Worse, Alvin Garrett was black. Oops.

But the funny part was, Howard got embarrassed, and took a LOT of heat. But but no one black I knew thought he meant any harm. And well they shouldn't, after all black athletes from Ali, to Carlos and Smith to Ray Leonard never had a better friend in the media. It was just a bad - and hysterically funny - choice of words. Humble Howie survived. But the incident did hurt him.

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I to quoted him in one of my threads. What he said was true and he got fired.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Imus's problem was who it was directed at. If he had directed it at the 'ho who lied about the Duke lacrosse players, I doubt anyone would have said a thing, certainly not Sharpton or Jackson!!

5. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

You are free to say whatever you want and your employer is free to fire you for saying it. Get real, when you are in the entertainment business, if the advertisers abandon you, you are out. Do not make more out of this than exists. You cannot piss off your boss and hope to survive on the words "freedom of speech".

Imus knew better but did it anyway. Rev Al did not make him say that crap. He said it on his own. Now he has to pay the piper.

You all are trying to stir up racial crap and in my opinion, you are out of line. If someone called your daughter a ho, what/how would you feel??

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Typical double standards. Listen to ANY rap song. If you can stand it. You will hear more about ho's than you ever thought possible. John

7. hairtrigger

hairtrigger TS Member

living in las vegas my self, did you know.

when jimmy the greek was died he was pennyless, his friends had to donate the money just to have a funeral & bury him.

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Here is the best part. Imus backed Kerry and although he hates Hillery he is a liberal. The libs lost a great one who often was the rally for their cause. I can't think of a thing I like better then a liberal voice off the air or the fact that the liberals themselves did him in. The guy was an idiot in the first place and lets face the facts, he wasn't going to work all that much longer anyway . Everybody wins..... Jeff

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

In todays society unless your your own boss you can think waht you want, but watch what you say. Freedom of speech is not the same for everyone. It's all about the money and who's going to boycott your product

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Imus can always get a job as a rap artist and denigrate black women all he wants - and people will pay to listen to it!

11. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Don't forget Al Campanis/Dodgers... I echo many of the comments stated earlier, but did ANYONE, for one moment, BELIEVE that any one of the Rutgers' gals was a nappy-headed ho' ?!

My comment is, is that I was somewhat disappointed that not one of the team members (or their parents) could've stood up for themselves and exclaimed to the world they were not injured by the Imus' comment?! What does that tell you? Either Gen Y is so weak or they are so manipulated by pressure from outside sources to get-in-line/stay-in-line - we live in world of lemmings.

Jay Spitz

12. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Backed Clinton and backed Kerry. if that doesn't show he is a liberal then share with me why he is a conservative? Living in the west and wearing a cowboy hat does not make you Rebublican or conservative. Jeff

13. guncase

guncase TS Member

Just a case of 83% of the population having to kiss the ass of the 17% that happen to be black. Like I really give a shit that their great , great, great grandfathers were slaves!! GET OVER IT!!

14. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Now that he is gone, the lib press will try to portra him as a Righty Conservative

15. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Gunsmoke THANK YOU. I also agree with you 100%.

16. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

HaveGunWillTravel - Well said and 100% correct.

17. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

The GOVERNMENT SHALL NOT LIMIT FREE SPEECH your bosses on the other hand can do as they damn well please. That is there right.

ROCK

JIM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.