1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem STS & NITRO Hulls 4 cents

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Duluth Fatboy, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Rem STS and NITRO hulls 4 cents you pay shipping. I also have new style AA for 3 cents you pay shipping from 55811. I use US mail and it is around a penny per hull if you get in 2000 lots. Thanks George Pappas

2. Duluth Fatboy

0   0   0

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

I'll take them.

4. RickyI

RickyI TS Member

0   0   0

email sent your way...

RickyI

5. dkimbler

dkimbler TS Member

0   0   0

I just had a purchase delivered from this person (George/FatBoy) The deal I made was to rec. 800 AA Gray and 200 AA Red @ .03 cents each plus freight.
    What I rec'd was 1000 Red AA. The only reason I bought these was to get the 800 New AA Gray. This person did not call me or e-mail me on the change of the order. I also paid him $18.00 for the freight thru the Post Office. I have his e-mail stating the 800 New Type AA Gray. I don't decieve or lie to anyone.
    This has left a bad thought in my mind about George/FatBoy. Anyone that knows this person and hears from him that this is not so, I will forward you his e-mail to me stating the 800 Gray and the 200 Red.

David Kimbler

6. Duluth Fatboy

0   0   0

David this was a shipping mistake. I will get you your grey hulls out today. Free of charge. Sorry for the mix up. George Pappas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.