1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rem sts 12/28 o/u

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biggunone, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biggunone

biggunone Member

Does any one KNOW ANYTHINK ABOUT THIS REM O/U THANKS FOR ANY INPUT.

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I have had this model in a 30 in. barrel for about 6 mos. now. I bought it for sporting clays. I normally shoot Brownings for trap and have a Gold Sporting that I orig. started shooting sporting clays with. It's comb drop is a bit more than the Gold and I shoot the Gold a bit better but I'm still getting used to it. The blueing is not the strongest (have worn a few spots raw already) and the finish on some of the metal detail could have used a little more attention (especially for an Italian gun). BUT for $1136 out the door at Dick's in Columbus, Ohio it is a good gun! The trigger has some slop in it but so does (both) my Brownings. Bottom line, for the price I like it (it has nice wood on it) and I will continue to shoot it and get more used to it. It is still new to me and just doesn't have the feel of a good pair of jeans yet. Hope this helps.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.