1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem. Collector Art For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by puablo, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have 2 complete sets of Remington 1976 edition "Bicentennial Art" for sale.
    They are in 99% condition, maybe a little fade on one print ( not noticable ).
    They would make great framed prints and are Reminton collectables. The price is $160.00 per set of four prints as pictured. Please add $10.00 for shipping.

Thanks, puablo

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

Hey Jeff, What a surprise to see your name again.....I remember shooting at your Dad's (Ted) 'Taconic Trap Club back in the 70s.....That was without a doubt the second best trap club I ever shot, Lordship, (Remington) was my favorite.....I remember you & Louie working the Pro shop.....I shot with Sal Atanasio & Mike Ciccolla.....I moved to Colorado in 1977.....Just love it here.....I am into Sporing Clays more now as I get older.....Remember by buddy Sam Spano? Well he also moved to Colorado when we did.....We still are life long friends.....I really do miss the trap shooting in NY.....Parker's, Mid-county, Willowood, Danbury, etc.......Hope you are doing well.....Regards, Pete LaBella

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pete, I remember you like it was yesterday...you guys were all great guys. I see Sam's name in T & F mag. shooting good ATA.
    We are all doing good here. My dad passed away about 6 yrs. ago. Lou's doing good. We shut down the store and range back in '99.
    I've been an art teacher for the last 8 yrs. You guys bring back good memories from the good old days. Shooting was a lot different back then.
    Take care, and good hearin from you. Jeff

4. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sale price on the set of 4 prints is $115.00. Add $10.00 for priority shipping. Thanks, Jeff 845-266-3567

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.