1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 90T ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BrowningGuy, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

What is a 99% high rib 90T worth, shot less 100 rounds? thanks Tony

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Trapper T:

It may be possible to buy truck loads of high rib 90-T's in the condition you described for $2k. However, I wouldn't get my hopes up until someone provides a recent example or three of such transactions.

You might get lucky at $2,500 but I wouldn't count on that either.

sissy

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I bought a low rib 90T from Doug Braker early this year, or late last year. It was really nice, all updates, new springs, etc. It had a really nice short stock which is adjustable, so I bought it for my grandson in hopes of bringing him into this game if possible. He has a few years to go, but felt the 90T would be a great shooter and fine investment for him in any event. I believe it was around 2200-2300, not sure. Not a high rib, but a gun that was just about in perfect like new condition. Also, no case, but I had a really nice Remington case that it fits perfect in.

I suspect a high rib of equal quality might go between 2500-3000 range?

4. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Just look at what you get, High rib , adjustable rib, adjustable comb, and a gun that is built as good or better than any gun on the market. Look at the KX-5, TM-10, did you get the idea yet? They are worth more than 2,500.00, The only down side that i saw with mine was the weight, they are a little bit heavy.My 2$ worth, Joe

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I just happen to have a 90-T high rib for sale, The gun is about as close to new as you could get without it coming in the box ... The gun is tight and looks like it has been shot very little ... The prvious owner removed the beads on the barrel so they would have to be replaced ...

34" single barrel Trap gun

Bore : .736

Choke : .039 Restriction

LOP : 14 3/8

Beautiful wood, adjustable comb, soft case ... Not sure if the gun has updates or not ... I have more pictures, don't want to take up to much space on here so E Mail me for more ... $3,000.00 plus shipping to your FFL ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

wpt_2008_0303_149.jpg

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

They closed out the 90-T Low rib guns for $1500, used ones bringing about $1200
    adj rib models $1500- $2200.

GB
    DLS

7. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Longshot, How many do you have at 1200.00. I need some.Bill

8. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Longshot, I'm sure low rib 90-T's would bring $1200 in an instant, but I doubt there are any owners willing to part with them at that price. I know, I certainly wouldn't.

Buz

9. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I paid over $2K for my HPAR in good used condition and felt that was fair. The gu was still tight, but I chose to have GunDr do a locking bolt and springs. Add in the update to the forend and replacement comb hardware plus a full refinish I am in at $3K, but I have a brand new 90T for all intents and purposes. Still less than the gun new...

What are there... 500+/- HPARs?!

Jay

10. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Trapper T----- I Have 6 90T's (all Low Rib) And Buy And Sell Them All The Time. Now ,My Point---A Hi-Rib In the Condition You Describe Will Bring 2500.00 To 3000.00 In My Part Of The Country(N.M.,Tex.,Ariz.,Okla.,Colo. I have been Trading 90T's For a Good While & Have NEVER Bought Or Sold One For 1200.00. Not saying They Are Not Out There I Just Have Never Ran Across One For That Price. Ok There Is My 2 cents Worth. Joe Whitehurst BLACKJACK Supply.

11. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I would have to say at least $2500. Does it have the original box and paperwork? In my opinion that would add to the value. I will say that the people at Kolar in Racine, Wisconsin are great to deal with. If you need any support, they will bend over backwards to help you.

12. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Just got one NIB(low Rib) and never assembled for $1800 and thought I did well. But now I feel like I have been screwed out of $600. Thanks Longshot

13. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

I sold mine which was a low rib for $1700 and I think the buyer had a very good deal. I never seen one less than $1500 and that was low rib and without adj comb and OK wood. I think $1800 for a % 95+ condition is a fair deal. Peter

14. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

It does have original box, but not in best condition. A man I done some work for has it and asking $2500 firm. It looks as new as I have ever seen a gun. Thanks for all the response. Tony

15. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have an almost like new 90T in the box for $1895.00 it has pull trigger with the parts to make it release.
    Don

16. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

For the record, Jaquas and Guns Unlimited liquidated Remington's final 90-T inventory. I don't know the exact start and end dates but both firms were advertising the closeout sale in late 1997 and early 1998.

Prices varied somewhat depending on which specific options a particular 90-T included. High rib options included all of the following:

- 1 1/4", 1 3/8", or 1 1/2" Monte Carlo or a 1 1/2" straight stock

- Semi-Fancy, Fancy, or Extra Fancy wood

- Satin or Gloss Finish

- 32", 34" or 34" heavyweight Barrel

- Porting

- Remington or Blank Sideplates

- Polished metalwork

- Adjustable Comb

- Adjustable length of pull

I bought a new high rib and a new low rib on December 3rd, 1997. They listed for $2,295 and $1,645 respectively. Shells were NOT part of the closeout deal in the final year and the only place they listed for $1,000 was in someone's fantasy.

sissy

17. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Antbody know where a set of plain side plates might be procured?

18. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Check w/Doug Braker(Gun Dr),he has had blank sideplates for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.