1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rem.-90-T

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayshooter100, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayshooter100

clayshooter100 Member

can someone tell me how to replace the top lever spring on a 90-T thank you in advance

2. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Doug Braker (GunDr) is as good as they come with this gun. Marc

3. swine

swine Member

Doug Braker ,I just took 2- 90T to him in august . replaced springs did the updates . he told me gun would be ready for another 50,000 rounds . that it would be like new . the gentlemen is as good as his word.

larry swentzel

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I understand,Doug Breaker was instrumental in the design and mmfg. of the 90 T. As he was working for Kolar when it was developed. As far as I know he is the number one expert on these fine shotguns. Has helped me more than once with minor problems. He in my opinion is "The" go to guy. J.W.

5. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Send it to Doug Braker. The top lever spring may not be the only issue. He can check to see if the gun needs the locking block update as well as the forearm update. He rates are very reasonable. He's the best there is. Bob

6. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Clayshooter100, I agree with the kudo's for Doug Braker. Something nobody else mentioned is, if you prefer, contact Doug and he will e-mail you instructions to DIY and most likely sell you a spring as well.

Buz

7. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

J Squirrel you have a private message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.