1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 870TB- FS. A very early gun-nice! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Jul 28, 2013.

1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD-There are lots of Remington 870TB's for sale, but you don't see many that are are this early in the production. This gun is totally stock original and features a 30 inch full choke barrel. These early 870 barrels are well known for their chokes and target smoking ability. This gun is no exception. The stock and forend have cut checkering that was replaced with the impressed type checkering in the early 60's. You'll note that the carrier is the early "chrome" variety that became plain blue after the early years. The action is slick and butter smooth and the trigger pull is excellent. I'd rate the gun about 85% overall with perfect bore and mechanics. The wood has some decent figure in it. So if you'd like a nice example of a very early TB--here you go. $495 delivered in the lower 48.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This is one beautiful gun. I use to be an 870 collector and the chokes in this gun are fantastic. Who ever purchases this gun will be very happy.
    Steve Balistreri
    Wauwatosa Wisconsin

3. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a #200,000 era 870TB like this one and they are indeed great shooting guns. This one is in much better shape than mine though.
    Just got back from shooting it all week at the Ia. state shoot.
    And the price is right too! Good luck with your sale.

4. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

Boomer you have a pm. Mike