1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 870 Monte Carlo Trap Stock Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by NJCOP, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

I have a very nice trap stock set for sale at a reasonable price. I've had it for sale on the forum before but have had my time wasted by two people who were "going to buy it for sure". It is listed on GunBroker.com if any of you are looking for one. The price is the price as ita in 99% condition. Thanks for looking. The link is below:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=243691197

NJCOP

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

3. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

0   0   0

If you would show a pic of it again, it just might sell here.

Harry

4. cartucci

cartucci Member

0   0   0

PM Sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

870 monte carlo trap stock