1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 3200 trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Twinbirds, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

I have a nice Remington 3200 trap that I am selling. AskIng $2500, gun functions flawlessly is equipped with Gary Roman releases, and a Bumpbuster recoil reducer. Over and under barrels are untouched frOm the factory, top barrel measures .038 and is marked full, under barrel measures .030 and is
    marked I/M. Forearm Cracks have been repaired at Laibs but then was dropped and cracked different place.rest of gun is in excellent shape and hasn't been shot that much.gun ships in an aluminum Plano case. Pm for phone number or more Info. Thank you for looking. Gun sells as o/u , extra barrels currently available but are for sale individually

2. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

3. thewalrus

thewalrus TS Member

0   0   0

HI I would like to know how much for the under single barrel only thanks

my email is thewalrus08@comcast.net

4. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

5. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

6. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

top single barrel has been sold pending funds

7. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't see that he identified it as a comp, maybe he changed it.

9. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

1 of 1k wood for sure... the rest??? need 2 see numbers and rcvr detail.

Guy Babin

10. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

will post better receiver pictures tonight. truthfully I thought the 1 0f 1000 was it's own variation, just like the trap special or the competition. Serial # is 396. It has been through Laibs and gotten the updates. Pictures will explain it best.

11. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

gun is a 1 of 1000, seems it got omitted, people worried about the forearm cracks, ok I have purchased the last 1 of 1000 forearm wood that Laib's had. I wish to pull ad until I get the forearm back. Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.