1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rem 3200 top single, barrel only. SOLD PENDING

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by luvtrapguns, Jun 7, 2013.

1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

SOLD PENDING

BARREL ONLY. Remington 3200 Special Trap 32" Top Single barrel. This is a genuine Remington barrel that started out as an O/U set. Barrel was expertly converted to a top single, looks as though it came from Remington this way. Bore is .727 with a fixed full choke (.037" constriction). Metal and bluing in great shape. May require minor fitting by a competent gunsmith. Questions or purchase, please email or use PM.

PRICE: $750 shipped. No FFL required. Thanks, Marc

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/user/mbunk/media/e085b784-d72f-4fd4-b55e-e910ad2d3a1d.jpg.html" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/user/mbunk/media/3200003.jpg.html" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Decided to sell stuff I am not putting to use. Much more to follow. Marc

3. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Selling receiver group separately. Pease see other listing. I do have a complete O/U gun I would sell separately. Thanks, Marc

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Marc.........you have a PM message from me, Thanks "run'em"

5. smoke-eater

smoke-eater Member

0   0   0

sent e-mail yesterday at 8:55am, no reply, must not want to sell.

6. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Smoke-eater,

If you are the one that asked if barrel is ported, the answer is no. Sometimes I take a break and get away from the computer. Yesterday was one of those days where I could stand it no longer and had to go shooting. Enjoyed it so much I stayed all day.

I very recently installed Norton on my computer and for some reason I can read emails but computer locks up if I try to send.
    As for wanting to sell: That was the reason I listd it. Received several offers wanting to buy wood only. For now I prefer to sell packages as listed. Thanks, Marc

7. smoke-eater

smoke-eater Member

0   0   0

Mark. Didn't mean to get you worked up, can't say how often I have asked questions of a for sale listing, and never get a reply, on here and Gun Broker.

BTW the ? about porting was the secound e-mail I had sent. Gary

8. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gary,

Your email did not have an ID I could associate with your TS sign on name. Sorry if I seemed a little quick witted with my response. Installed Norton on my computer and it has pretty much taken over EVERYTHING. It even changed my home page and makes it very difficult to do anything. I am going to have to restore back to before installing Norton.

I did go shooting all day Sat and had a good time. For Florida shooters, this time of year is much like being up north in winter. Not much going on except practice rounds but with lots of sweat. Thanks, Marc

9. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Barrel is available again. Buyer had to cancel. Thanks, Marc

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

cannot believe this has not sold, these are hard to find and it is fairly priced

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

12. wyoshooter

wyoshooter Member

0   0   0

you have a pm thanks djones

13. wyoshooter

wyoshooter Member

0   0   0

Iwill take it email me Darrell T jones..

14. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

SOLD PENDING